Glasgow School of Art Undergraduate Scholarship
Do you have an interest in art and want to earn a good education in this growing field? The Glasgow School of Art Undergraduate Scholarship is accepting applications for the George & Cordelia Oliver Drawing Scholarship.
The opportunity is open for international students and will provide them aid financially of £1,000 per year for up to four years. The grant is offered for the very first time in 2012 in the honour of George & Cordelia.
Glasgow School of Art is an art school that provides higher education to students, located in Glasgow, Scotland. It has been offering undergraduate degrees, post-graduate awards and PhDs in architecture, fine art and design.
Why study at the Glasgow School of Art? GSA is a great platform for students who hold a future in the field of art. Founded in 1845, the Glasgow School is internationally known for its top-level education. It is ranked 8th by QS World Rankings for Art and Design.
The Glasgow School of Art will provide £1,000 per year for four years.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: 27 May 2020
- University or Organization: Glasgow School of Art
- Department: N/A
- Award: £1,000 per year for four year
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
Glasgow School of Art Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any part of this world can be a part of this funding opportunity.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All BA (Hons) Fine Art degree programmes
- Eligibility Criteria: must meet up the requirement before going to apply:
- Must be enrolled in BA (Hons.) fine art degree program
- Open to students across the world.
- Must demonstrate exceptional ability in drawing without the use of a computer by submitting a piece of work.
- The work must be a maximum of A5 size.
- GSA The studentships are open to new Undergraduate (including direct entry into year 2 or 3) and new Postgraduate students who have a Conditional or Unconditional offer of study at the GSA.
- How to Apply for the Glasgow School of Art Undergraduate Scholarship: To make your place in this program, just fill out an application form and email it at email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Application must include one digital image of your piece of work. Must submit a copy of your offer letter or e-mail with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Your application for an undergraduate degree at the GSA is divided into two parts:
- Language Requirement: The English requirement for fine art and design program is IELTS for UKVI (Academic) with 6.0 overall and no less than 5.5 in each component.