Jakarta International College Awards in Indonesia: Having good learning is essential to one’s success in life. Knowing this importance of the study, Jakarta International College is providing the Bursary for overseas students to support their study.
This study program aims to give financial assistance to undergraduate students and motivating them to achieve academic excellence. The program is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
Nice offer for students to get fund for study in Indonesia.
Jakarta International College offers four internationally recognised education programs that help applicants transition from high school to university. It is recognised for its high academic standards.
Why at Jakarta International College? JIC provides education to students that will prepare them to be successful leaders in a global world. It also diverse community of learners who are open-minded, responsible and caring.
Jakarta International College will provide benefits for the winning candidate according to student’s GPA, which is as follows:
- Scholarship $16,000, with GPA 4.0+
- Scholarship $7,500, with GPA 3.50-3.99 (year 3-4)
- Scholarship $5,000, with GPA 3.50-3.99 (year1-2)
- Scholarship $2,500, with GPA 3.00-3.49
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Jakarta International College
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
Jakarta International College Awards in Indonesia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All countries from across the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for undergraduate study in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the sponsorship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must be enrolled immediately after secondary school or transfer from another university
- An undergraduate, degree-seeking international student can apply for the award
- Students who have already intended in any government sponsorship are not eligible
- Applicants must keep a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Candidates should be complete a minimum of 24 credit hours each academic year.
- How to Apply for the Jakarta International College Awards in Indonesia: Before applying this needful award, students are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree study at JIC. After getting enrolled, aspirants will automatically be assessed for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, letter of recommendation, a resume, photographs, and all the necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, You need to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent proficiency in the English language to study at this university.