The School of Environment Science and Engineering Scholarship is proudly offering up to ten scholarships to the high achieving candidates for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational program is open for international students who want to commence the bachelor’s, degree program at Tianjin University in China.
The School of Environment Science and Engineering is a part of Tianjin University located in Tianjin, China. It has made great progress in the field of marine exhaust gases treatment.
Why at Tianjin University? At this university, students will gain professional as well as academic skills. The university has a strong team of faculty and staff which provides a fairly complete range of educational programs to the students.
The university will provide all the following study benefits:
- The fully-funded position provides: Tuition fees for four years plus an annual living allowance (25,000RMB each year) for four years.
- The partial award provides: Tuition fees for four years
- Course Level: Bachelor’s program
- Application Deadline: May 15th, 2020
- University: Tianjin University
- Department: School of Environment Science and Engineering
- Award: Full Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3 full and 7 partial award
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
Environment Science and Engineering Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The studentship is available all over the globe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for bachelor’s program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health at application
- Less than 25 years old at application
- Candidates are required to enroll in Tianjin University as ‘international students’ and must maintain this status for the duration of their enrolment in the University
- Scholarships holders must commence study in Tianjin University in the semester The grant is offered.
- How to Apply for the Environment Science and Engineering Scholarship: To be considered for this award, applicants need to take admission to the university. Applicants should complete an online application on the website according to the application schedule.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload Scan of notarized highest diploma, Scan of notarized copy of the academic transcripts, Photocopy of passport, HSK certificate, scan of Certificate of Non-Criminal Records or students conduct certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, Applicants should have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin University.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency certificate will be required (TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 or pass through an interview by TJU).