Ankin Law Office Annual Academic Scholarship in USA
Applicants are invited to become a part of the Ankin Law Office Annual Academic Scholarship in USA for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively available for U.S citizens who are undergraduate or law school students.
The award program is intended towards students enrolled in an accredited community college, college or university, or an accredited law school or graduate school.
Located in the United States, the Ankin Law is committed to providing you with the best service and results. Throughout the case, they go to great lengths to ensure that you get the best outcome.
At Ankin Law Office LLC, their Chicago personal injury attorneys are dedicated to being your voice in tough times so you can recover damages that you are entitled to receive. They understand the difficulties and complex issues linked to workers’ compensation, personal injury, wrongful death lawsuits, general practice, and motor vehicle accidents.
Every year, the Ankin Law Office offers a scholarship of $2,500 to an undergraduate or law school student.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Law Degree
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Ankin Law Office
- Department: NA
- Award: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
Ankin Law Office Annual Academic Scholarship in USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the USA are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is awarded to an undergraduate or law school student.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited community college, college or university, or an accredited law school or graduate school starting in the fall of 2020.
- Submit his or her own original work.
- Provide proof of full-time enrollment should his/her submission be selected.
- How to Apply for the Ankin Law Office Annual Academic Scholarship in USA: Applications may only be submitted through the form given inside the “apply now” section. A submission via any other channel will not be considered. Ankin Law, in its sole discretion, will pick the program winner.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to write an essay of 1,500 words or less on the following topic: Rideshare apps liker Uber and Lyft are making efforts in keeping their customers safe. Do you think their effort are sufficient and how could they improve? Your essay must include at least three hyperlinks (clickable links) to authoritative sources. You should post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://wordpress.com.
- Admission Requirements: You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and ensure that the blog post is public.