Applicants are invited to apply for the International Undergraduate AUM Scholarship offered by the Auburn University at Montgomery in the United States.
The educational program is open for new international students, transfer/exchange students or current students who have a plan to take part in an undergraduate degree at AUM.
Established in 1967, Auburn University at Montgomery offers more than 90 programs of study leading to bachelors, masters, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
Why at Auburn University at Montgomery? While studying at AUM, students will get financial support and also ensures university placement in their intended program. With its world-class education, students can achieve successful career opportunities.
AUM will provide the award amount of $2,000 per year ($1,000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters)
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: July 15.
- University: Auburn University at Montgomery
- Department: NA
- Award: $2,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
International Undergraduate AUM Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate in more than 90 subject fields of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Freshman: High school GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale or one of the following language test scores: 68 or higher on TOEFL IBT, 520 or higher on TOEFL ITP OR PBT and 6.0 on IELTS
- Transfer/Exchange students: Grade-point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale
- Current students: 3.00 cumulative AUM grade-point average
- How to Apply for the International Undergraduate AUM Scholarship: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach your official high school transcript (which should be mailed or e-mailed directly to AUM from your high school) and official English translation if your transcript is not in English and proof of sufficient financial resources.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You can take the TOEFL IBT (minimum 61 points), the IELTS (minimum 5.5 points), PTE (minimum 44), or the TOEFL PBT (minimum 500 points). More information about English proficiency test requirements.