The Capstone Editing Textbook International Grant
The Capstone Editing Company is proudly presenting the The Capstone Editing Textbook International Grant to support the outstanding students for the 2020/21 academic year.
This grant is available to both domestic and international student and must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree by coursework at an Australian or New Zealand university.
The grant is provided in the form of one $1,000 gift voucher per year for three years to a book store of your choice. The grant recipient will be free to purchase any books they feel they need for their studies. Textbook Grant can seriously reduce the financial burden associated with the start of semester.
Capstone Editing is a specialist academic editing company that provides industry-leading academic editing, servicing the needs of academics, students and universities.
The Capstone Editing Textbook Grant provides A$3,000 to one undergraduate student per year to assist in covering the cost of their textbooks for the duration of their degree. The successful recipient will receive one $1,000 gift voucher for three years.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: Applications are open from 4 March 2020 to 6 January 2021.
- Organization: Capstone Editing Company
- Department: NA
- Award: A$3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Domestic or international students
- The award can be taken in Australia or New Zealand
The Capstone Editing Textbook International Grant Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students of all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian or New Zealand university to be eligible to be awarded the grant.
- You can be studying internally or externally.
- You can be a domestic or international student.
- The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part-time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate carer commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
- How to Apply for the The Capstone Editing Textbook International Grant: Applicants must take part in an undergraduate program, and after that, they can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload all the required supporting documents within the given application form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.