University of Reading PhD Studentship in Neural Engineering: The University of Reading is gazing for high performing applicants and wants to give them a chance to participate in the PhD Studentship program in the United Kingdom.
The University of Reading was officially founded as a university in 1926. It was previously known as University College, Reading in 1892. It ranked 35th in the UK for the quality of its research.
Why at the University of Reading? The university provides a wide range of subjects with excellent study and research facilities. It supports you throughout your studies and helps you to become the best version of yourself through the personality development programs.
This educational award will provide a £15,009 stipend plus tuition fees for full-time degree level course at the university.
- Course Level: PhD
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: School of Biological Sciences
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
University of Reading PhD Studentship in Neural Engineering Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Only the UK and EU applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a PhD degree program in the field of Biomedical Engineering with the School of Biological Sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other award from the university or any other university.
- How to Apply for the University of Reading PhD Studentship in Neural Engineering: For being eligible to this studentship, you need to submit an application for a PhD in Biochemical Engineering at the university. Make sure that you include a CV and a cover letter, explaining how your skills help the research position.
- Please quote the reference ‘GS19-058 in the ‘Scholarships applied for’ box which appears within the Funding Section of your online application.
- “When you are prompted to upload a research proposal, please omit this step.”
- Admission Requirements: A minimum of a 2:1 Bachelor Degree (but preferably a 1st) or equivalent in biomedical/electrical engineering or strongly related disciplines is required for this program.
- Language Requirement: Participants should have good proficiency in the English language.