ECU Executive Dean’s BSc K89 Scholarship
Take your education to the heights of a career with the ECU Executive Dean’s BSc K89 Scholarship offered by the Edith Cowan University. The grant is open to international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program offers a 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the Bachelor of Science (Paramedical Science) degree course at ECU.
Established in 1991, the Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Australia that offers Psychology and Community Studies courses. The university achieved five-star results in at least one measure across 15 different fields of study.
Why at Edith Cowan University? The university provides innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture. ECU achieved five-star results in at least one measure across 15 different fields of study.
The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course at Edith Cowan University.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Award: 20% off on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
ECU Executive Dean’s BSc K89 Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Philippines, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and Vatican City are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to pursue a Bachelor of Science (Paramedical Science) degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be issued an offer to study for a Bachelor of Science (Paramedical Science) K89 course.
- Applicants can package with ELICOS.
- How to Apply for the ECU Executive Dean’s BSc K89 Scholarship: In be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the Bachelor of Science degree program at the university. If the university approves your ECU course application, you’ll automatically be assessed for this application by our Admissions Office. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit copies of their academic transcripts, certificates, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.