IES Foundation Year Economics International Funding
Do you need some help in completing your studies? In order to make your education easy, the University of Queensland is furnishing the IES Foundation Year Economics International Funding in Australia.
The fund is available for overseas candidates and aims to cover some of the cost of their tuition fee for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Wonderful offer for international students to study in Australia with 25% tuition fee waiver.
The University of Queensland is one of the most reputable universities in the world. It is a public research university established in 1909 by the state parliament.
Why at the University of Queensland? At this university, the candidates will enjoy a healthy study life and get an education which will develop their personality and communication skills according to this digital world.
The educational award will cover the 25% o tuition fees.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Award: 25% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
IES Foundation Year Economics International Funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree program in the field of Business and Economics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have studied the correct prerequisite subjects during the IES Foundation Year to enroll in their chosen field.
- The previous study of economics at school or college is not required for enrolment in the BEcon degree or for the award.
- How to Apply for the IES Foundation Year Economics International Funding : The participants are advised to secure a place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, complete the award application form and send it with some additional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter outlining why you wish to study economics at UQ and a brief summary of extra-curricular activities and interested.
- Language Requirement: The participants must have a minimum overall grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 5 for Math’s and AE OR an IELTS of 6.5.