Portland State University is thrilled to offer the PSU International Achievement Scholarship for the session 2020/21. The studentship is awarded to new international students based on their academic achievement.
Founded in 1946, Portland State University provides undergraduate degrees in one hundred twenty-three fields, postgraduate degrees in one hundred and seventeen and fully online degrees.
Why at Portland State University? PSU leads the way to an equitable and sustainable future through academic excellence, urban engagement, and expanding opportunity for all.
Portland State University will provide the award amount up to $4,500 annually to the successful candidates.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
- University: Portland State University
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to $4,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
PSU International Achievement Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate courses in 250 subject’s area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Master’s and doctoral applicants may be eligible for this application depending on funding availability.
- Students who have not yet met the TOEFL/English Language Proficiency requirement are eligible for this application ; however, activation of the support will be delayed until after the ESL restriction has been lifted and the students are fully eligible for unrestricted enrollment in academic classes.
- The International Achievement award is restricted to new applicants only for up to 12 terms for freshmen and six terms for transfers. Students already enrolled at Portland State are not eligible.
- How to Apply for the PSU International Achievement Scholarship: In order to apply for the award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate at the university. After being enrolled, they should complete the application form for access the fund.
- Supporting Documents: You must send a photocopy (never the original) of the document to the institution that originally issued it.
- Admission Requirements: Eligible students typically have entering grade point averages (GPA) of at least 3.5 out of a possible 4.0 grading scale.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet all the English Language Requirements of the university.