British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)’s aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
Trade Marketing Representative
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Anambra
- Job Field Graduate Jobs Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Job ID: 19358BR
- We build distinctive brands that excite our consumers and satisfy their needs in a highly complex and competitive retail environment. Our trade marketing account representatives manage the tobacco business for a collection of accounts in a geographical area, implementing corporate plans, negotiating strategies and meeting business objectives.
- Join us and you’ll act as a strategic partner to retailers, giving them expert advice and knowledge on products, pricing and a variety of other areas.
- Show us you’ve got what it takes to succeed and you’ll find plenty of challenge, opportunity and the support you need. As well as fantastic benefits, we’ll invest in your learning and development and give you continuous feedback and coaching to help you meet your full potential.
- Own performance across your territory and maintain strong retailer relationships.
- Plan visits, go to retailers, build strong business relationships, answer their questions, issues and concerns, and monitor contract compliance.
- Implement cycle and regional/district activities to achieve national, regional, and district-level objectives.
- Meet market demand for our products by maintaining inventory levels and hitting brand distribution targets.
- Work on special projects with a team of trade marketing account representatives.
FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES CLICK HERE
- You’ll be a graduate or equivalent in marketing, business, or a related field, with excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
- With the drive to work independently and focus on results, you’ll be a strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
- Most of all, you’ll be a proven leader with the ability to create close working relationships with a wide variety of trade partners.
- You also have a valid driver’s licence.
- You’ll be travelling extensively across your territory to meet a wide variety of trade partners, so you’ll need to be prepared to spend a lot of time on the road.
Interested and qualified? Go to British American Tobacco career website on krb-xjobs.brassring.com to apply