Scholarships Program at Arrupe Jesuit University
Arrupe Jesuit University is seeking brilliant students to take part in The Scholarships Program at Arrupe Jesuit University in Zimbabwe.
The award is accessible for Zimbabwean students commencing in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
Founded in 1994, the Arrupe Jesuit University an autonomous international academic institution, owned by the Zimbabwe Province of the Society of Jesus on the behalf of the Jesuit Conference of Africa and Madagascar (JCAM).
Why at the Arrupe Jesuit University? The university making a quality contribution to the integral human formation through the development of women and men of intellectual competence, compassion, conscience and commitment in the service of justice and love based on research and innovation.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Arrupe Jesuit University
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Zimbabwe
Scholarships Program at Arrupe Jesuit University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Zimbabwe students can apply for the application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Prospective students should inquire about his or her eligibility to receive some financial aid or scholarship at Arrupe College.
- How to Apply for the Scholarships Program at Arrupe Jesuit University: For being considered for the award, aspirants must have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your statement of purpose, academic transcripts and national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have A-levels and standardized test scores of ACAT.
- Language Requirement: Students will have to accomplish the language requirements of the university.