Scholarships Program at Monywa University
Scholarships Program at Monywa University: Scholarships Program at Monywa University The studentships are a great way to help you pay for the cost of your education. So for helping students, the Monywa University of Economics is providing The grants for the year 2020.
The award is accessible for Myanmar students who want to undertake the bachelor’s degree program at the university in Myanmar.
Founded in 1993, the Monywa University of Economics is located in the east of Monywa, Myanmar. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for students.
Why at the Monywa University of Economics? The university’s mission is to produce internationally qualified graduates in Economics and Business-related areas and to ensure quality and modernized education.
The Monywa University of Economics will provide the 240,000 to 800,000 Kyats per year. There are up to 116 awards available.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Monywa University of Economics
- Department: NA
- Award: 240,000 to 800,000 Kyats per year
- Number of Awards: Up to 116
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Myanmar
Scholarships Program at Monywa University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Myanmar.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The candidate must be a lawful citizen that follow and abide by the law.
- The candidate must have passed the health detection if necessary.
- How to Apply for the Scholarships Program at Monywa University: For empowering with this educational award, aspirants are required to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the four photos and a copy of the National Registration Card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants have to meet the following requirements:
- The candidate who has passed Basic Education High School Examination (BEHS) in any subject need to get the higher marks than the
- The candidates from Kachin State, Chin State, Sagaing Region and Shan State (Southern Shan State) are eligible for the admission.
- Language Requirement: Students have to fulfil the language requirements of the university.