Founders program at Myanmar Imperial University
Earning a college degree leads to the ability to choose career paths. Keeping this in mind, the Myanmar Imperial University is providing the Founders program at Myanmar Imperial University.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance for domestic students who want to complete the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Established in 2004, the Myanmar Imperial University is a very first private leading university of Myanmar. It offers various degree- level programs.
Why at the Myanmar Imperial University? The university provides the highest quality education and state-of-the-art academic facilities for the students to ensure their learning, engagement, growth and contentment.
Myanmar Imperial University will provide the educational fund for students.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Myanmar Imperial University
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Myanmar
Founders program at Myanmar Imperial University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Myanmar students can apply for the application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The grant is open for youths and individuals who excels and perform well in their respective academic journey every year.
- How to Apply for the Founders program at Myanmar Imperial University: For applying, applicants are needed to register in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and national id card.
- Admission Requirements: Students with an HND (Edexcel, ABE, NCC) or Foundation Degree in the relevant subject(or overseas equivalent).
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have standardized test scores of the English language proficiency such as IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550 / 213.