KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021
The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for international students.
The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers the KAIST International Student Scholarship for undergraduate international students. KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships are very competitive and once a student is selected by KAIST, his/her tuition fee is waived off and he/she will get scholarship based on KAIST policies.
KAIST welcomes applications from all over the world. Eligible international undergraduate applicants wishing to study at KAIST are invited to apply for the KAISTInternational Student Scholarship as they apply for their course. You can choose to apply either for SPRING semester or Fall semester.
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
- Course Level: Undergraduate taught
- Application Deadline: 25th October 2019 by 5:00 p.m.(KST)
- Offered annually? Yes
- Eligible Countries: International
- To be taken at (country): South Korea
- Eligible Field of Study: Courses offered at the University
- Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 Eligibility:
- Applicants of International Student Admission
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
How to Apply for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021:
- There is no separate process for applying scholarship. Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
- Interested candidates should refer to the guidelines here to prepare for required documents in detail.