For making students higher education affordable, the De La Salle University is offering the Star Scholarship at De La Salle University, Philippines .
The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance for domestic students commencing in the undergraduate and graduate program at the University.
As the De La Salle College, De La Salle University was founded in 1911. It is a private, Catholic research university run by the De La Salle Brothers located in Manila, Philippines.
Why at the De La Salle University? It is a leading learner-centred and research University bridging faith and scholarship, tuned to a sustainable Earth, and in the service of Church and society, especially the poor and marginalized.
Scholars will receive a full waiver on tuition, miscellaneous, and laboratory fees throughout their stay in the University. They also receive a monthly stipend of Php 10,500 to cover transportation, books, other academic-related materials and school activities, and accommodation allowance.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: De La Salle University
- Department: NA
- Award: full waiver on tuition and monthly stipend of Php 10,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
Star Scholarship at De La Salle University, Philippines Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from the Philippines.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: The program that provides an integrated undergraduate and graduate scholarship to high-achieving students from around the country.
- How to Apply for the Star Scholarship at De La Salle University, Philippines: To apply for the award, candidates are advised to register in the bachelors or masters degree program at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit passport size photos, original copy of a transcript of records, original NSO/PSA birth certificate, two letters of recommendation and a personal statement containing academic and career objectives.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have taken the SAT the year before application to DLSU and Grade Point Average (HSGPA) should at least be 80%.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.