Gonzaga Graduate School of Business Scholarship – How to Apply
About Gonzaga Graduate School of Business
Gonzaga University is a private Roman Catholic University in Spokane, Washington, founded in 1887. The university was named after Saint Aloysius Gonzaga, and it is closely related to the Roman Catholic Church’s Jesuit order. The university offers undergraduate studies in more than 90 fields and up to 20 master’s programs. Seven colleges make up the school, namely, college of arts and sciences, school of business administration, school of engineering and applied sciences, school of education, school of law, school of nursing and human physiology, and the school of leadership. These colleges offer a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, and doctoral degree. Gonzaga Graduate School of Business Scholarship is made available to both domestic and international students.
The university school of business administration was formally opened in 1921 with the sole purpose of training business leaders to tackle challenges with a creative approach. The business school offers training in accounting, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, general management, marketing, and so on. Students will gain a strong foundation in general business with specialized knowledge and skills in specific areas that supports their career goals.
Gonzaga Graduate School of Business Scholarship.
The Gonzaga Graduate School of Business offers scholarships to both its domestic and international students. The scholarship is designed to provide financial assistance to students of high promise who demonstrate significant potential to benefit from graduate education.
Criteria for the Gonzaga Graduate School of Business Scholarship
- Applicants must be admitted into the MBA or MAcc/MSTax program by July 1st.
- Students who are yet to be offered admission are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must demonstrate a financial need to be eligible.
- The scholarship is awarded to high achieving students in good academic standing.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities from across the world are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for master study the Graduate School of Business
- Recipients of other scholarships are not considered.
- A completed online Application
- A Cover letter
- A Current, professional resume
- Unofficial graduate transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation from professors, supervisors, managers, and so on. Recommendation letters from family members are not accepted.
- Official GMAT or GRE score for MBA program
- Short essays describing your past and current achievements, how the scholarship will assist, your financial circumstances, and so on. The essay questions are contained in the application form. The essay should not exceed 100 words.
- For international students, in addition to the documents above, they will provide a copy of their passport, TOEFL/IELTS scores, and a financial declaration from supporting bank statements.
How to apply for the Gonzaga Graduate School of Business Scholarship
Domestic Applicants must download the Gonzaga Graduate School application form here
International applicants must download the application form here
Submit the completed application form and supporting documents via email to [email protected]
Or send via mail to;
Graduate School of Business
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0009 – USA
Before applying for this scholarship, applicants are required to apply for admission to a master’s program at Gonzaga Graduate School of Business.
Also, note the offer is divided equally between the fall and spring semesters.
Scholarship award: Gonzaga University is awarding up to 50% coverage for tuition. The award is renewable until the recipient completes the course of study. Provided the recipient keeps up with good grades.
Application deadline: December 1st for spring, and July 1st for fall
University: Gonzaga University
Department: Graduate School of Business
Course Level: Master
Award: 50% Tuition waiver
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: U.S. Citizen and International students
Awards can be taken in the United States.