KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2019
KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2019: In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education.
This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: 25th October 2019
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Award Provider: KPMG
- Number of scholarships: Not specified
- Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme
- To be taken at (country): Nigeria
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
How to Apply for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2019: Send an email to NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
Kindly state the code KSP2019 in the subject of the email.
** Please note that only candidates that have successfully submitted the documents required and meet the stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test. **