The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, 2020
If you’re embarking on the journey to earn a higher education, then you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, 2020 at the University of Edinburgh.
The university is available for students from Africa with great academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities. The university offers fully-funded position and transformational leadership training to educate and support bright, young African students, a deep, personal commitment to change the world around them.
As the second most popular university in the UK, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It is divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates among UK universities.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides candidates skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students can get advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
In partnership with the Mastercard Foundation, the University of Edinburgh will provide 200 full postgraduate and undergraduate financial aid.
- Course Level: Postgraduate and Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Applications for 2020 entry to the program at the University will open on October 2019 and closed on 29 November 2019.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Award: Full Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Citizen of a Sub-Saharan African
- The award can be taken in the UK
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications from Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe are particularly welcome.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Postgraduate and Undergraduate degree program subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The following requirements must be met:
- Applicants must be a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country, whose personal circumstances would make accepting an offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult.
- Candidates must be qualifying academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community; and
- Holders are able to present economically disadvantaged circumstances and be able to show that you lack financial means from family or other sources to pursue post-secondary (university) education in your home country or elsewhere.
- How to Apply for the The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, 2020: To take advantage of this program, aspirants must have to apply for admission at this university. After taking admission applicants must be applied to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh, for prospective Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Supporting Documents: For taking admission, seekers are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.