HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme: Are you prepared to work in three different countries in the HEINEKEN world over three years? Do you have a passion to join the world’s most international brewer? Then the International Graduate Programme of HEINEKEN might be the opportunity for you!
Application Deadline: 9th February 2018
Eligible Countries: All
To Be Taken At (Country): Mostly Amsterdam, The Netherlands
About the Award: You will begin the journey at our Head Office in Amsterdam where you will be introduced to the HEINEKEN history, products and values, and start meeting the people that make the company great!With three one-year assignments you will have challenging and contrasting learning experiences within a Function. Every year, you explore a new country, start a new job, and learn a different culture, professionally and personally. This will test your learning agility and provide you with unforgettable experiences.
Fields of Employment:
Marketing & Sales
Eligibility: You need to be learning agile, self-sufficient, open to feedback, humble but also adventurous enough to take ownership wherever you are, standing true to our HEINEKEN values with a passion for quality, enjoyment of life and respect for people and for our planet.
To apply for this programme, you should at least:
- Have a degree or will graduate by September 2018 – preferably a Masters degree
- Have affinity with the particular field you wish to apply into
- Have no more than 2 years of professional work experience in February 2018 (voluntary and internships do not count)
- Be at least fluent in English – preferably multilingual
- Have the ambition to have an international career at HEINEKEN together with a genuine interest in other cultures – preferably already lived abroad
FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES CLICK HERE
- Have a desire to live and work abroad, anywhere in the world, including hardship countries
- Preferably already lived outside your home country, and a candidate should have a genuine interest for other countries and cultures
- The ambition to have an international career
- To have proven leadership skills gained from collaborations in groups
- Have no more than 2 years of professional work experience (volunteering and internships do not count)
- Have a degree or will graduate before September 2018 – preferably a Masters.
- Preferably speaks multiple languages, but the candidate should at least speak business fluency in English.
- If applying to Finance, you need a Bachelor in Finance, Economics, Business or a similar field
- If applying for Procurement, your degree needs to be in Business, Finance, Commerce, Economics, or any other technical discipline
- There is no specific degree requirement for Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Corporate Affairs, GIS (IT), or Human Resources, however we do believe that you should have affinity with the chosen Function.
- Marketing & Sales applicants should have a drivers’ license
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: People are in the heart of our company. Next to meaningful work, we believe it is important that you are satisfied with your remuneration, and that it motivates you in relation to your development and performance.
- An initial salary amount of € 3.441 gross per month, plus additional allowances
- Private health insurance
- Flights and Immigration support
- 30 leave days per assignment, excluding national holiday
Duration/Timeline of Program:
- ONLINE TESTS – FEBRUARY 2018
If you have the qualifications and the experience that meet our standards, we’ll invite you for the online tests.
- VIRTUAL INTERVIEW – FEBRUARY 2018
Pass the online test and we’ll ask you to do an virtual interview to see if you fit our profile.
- FACE-TO-FACE INTERVIEW – MARCH 2018
If you impressed us so far, we’ll ask you to have a face-to-face interview with two company representatives through Skype.
- ASSESSMENT CENTRE – APRIL 2018
Pass the Face-to-face interview and we’ll invite you to the home of HEINEKEN, Amsterdam, to attend the assessment centre.
- START YOUR JOURNEY! – SEPTEMBER 2018
If you have everything we’re looking for, you will be offered to join the HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme!
How to Apply: Apply for the distinct positions on the Program Webpage (see Link below).
Visit the Program Webpage for Details
Award Providers: HEINEKEN