Academic Merit Scholarship at Daystar University
Get your undergraduate degree across Kenya! Applications are exclusively open for the Academic Merit Scholarship at Daystar University.
The studentship aims to support high-potential students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2020-21.
Daystar University is a Christian liberal arts university in Nairobi, Kenya. The university combines impressive modern facilities and a dynamic approach to teaching and research.
Why at Daystar University? Daystar University seeks to develop managers, professionals, researchers and scholars to be effective. They offer Christian education and communication for excellence in servant-leadership.
Daystar University will provide the educational fund for students.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Daystar University
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Kenya
Academic Merit Scholarship at Daystar University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Kenya.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students who have a mean score of A or A- in KCSE and have applied for admission to Daystar.
- How to Apply for the Academic Merit Scholarship at Daystar University: For being enlisted in the program, applicants have to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After taking admission, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your official copies of all secondary, post-secondary, College & University certificates, financial Information Sheet and two recent passport size photographs.
- Admission Requirements: Candidate must have a C+ (plus) and above in KCSE or, 5 Credits in IGCSE or 2 Principal passes in ‘A’ level or Division 2 in GCE or 50% from other countries using percentages.
- Language Requirement: Students have to fulfil the language requirements of the university.