Faculty of Engineering Admission Scholarships
The University of Toronto is welcoming brilliant applicants by providing the Faculty of Engineering Admission Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21.
A wonderful chance for Canadian applicants.
Why at the University of Toronto? The University of Toronto is dedicated to fostering an academic community in which the learning and a resolute commitment to the principles of equal opportunity, equity and justice.
The University of Toronto will give multiple awards up to a maximum of $7500 for domestic students.
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Award: $7500
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
Faculty of Engineering Admission Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across Canada.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in bachelors of engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All high school applicants to U of T Engineering are automatically considered for Faculty-specific admission scholarships when they apply.
- Applicants are considered for programmes based on academic excellence and extra-curricular involvement.
- How to Apply for the Faculty of Engineering Admission Scholarships: For being considered for the award, applicants have to take admission in the engineering degree program at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and national id.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of adequate English facility for admission consideration, unless you qualify for an exemption