VLIR-UOS International Scholarships in Belgium, 2020
Get financial support to start your academic journey in Belgium by applying for the VLIR-UOS International Scholarships in Belgium, 2020 offered by the VLIR-UOS.
There are twelve awards available for international students who are applying for a masters program for the academic session 2020-21.
VLIR-UOS support partnerships between universities and university colleges, in Flanders and the South that are searching for answers to global and local challenges.
Why should you join this program? VLIR-UOS help to reinforce higher education in the South and the development-relevant internationalisation of higher education in Flanders. They stimulate cooperative projects between professors, researchers and lecturers.
The VLIR-UOS will provide the amount of Monthly allowance of 1 150 euros and one-time payments for students.
- Course Level: Masters
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: VLIR-UOS
- Department: NA
- Award: Monthly allowance of 1 150 euros + one-time payments
- Number of Awards: 12
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Belgium
VLIR-UOS International Scholarships in Belgium, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Vietnam, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru, Suriname.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the 31 eligible countries at the time of the application
- The maximum age for a master programme candidate is 35 for an initial master and 40 for an advanced master.
- Priority is given to candidates who are employed in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, the social economy or NGOs, or who aim at a career in one of these sectors.
- How to Apply for the VLIR-UOS International Scholarships in Belgium, 2020: For empowering with this educational award, students have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the partner university. After taking admission, you can apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit a resume, passport copy and bachelors degree certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university