NSFAS Scholarships at University of Venda, South Africa
Intending to support the student’s education in South Africa, the University of Venda is providing the NSFAS Scholarships at University of Venda, South Africa for the academic session 2020-21.
The program is available for South African students who have excellent academic standing and want to apply for the bachelor’s degree program with financial support in the nation.
Established in 1982, the University of Venda is a South African Comprehensive rural-based university. The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for students.
Why at the University of Venda? Venda anchored on the pillars of excellence in teaching, learning, research and community engagement, produces graduates imbued with knowledge, skills and qualifications which are locally relevant and globally competitive.
Winners will receive the educational fund accredited towards study expenses.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: University of Venda
- Department: NA
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of South Africa
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: South Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, education, science, law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a South African student
- Intending to enrol in the bachelor’s degree at the university
- Come from a family with a combined household income of Rs 350000 per annum
- How to Apply for the NSFAS Scholarships at University of Venda, South Africa: To apply for the award, applicants have to register in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you can access the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and proof of permanent residency.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have minimum admission requirement is a National Senior Certificate as certified by the Council for General and Further Education and Training with an achievement rating of 4, 12 certificates with a bachelor or matric exemption is required if grade 12 has been achieved.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.