UTS Scholarships for Free Tuition in Australia 2020-2021
UTS scholarships Application for this year has commenced and we are delighted to give you details of the scholarship opportunity and how you can apply now. Let’s get started.
UTS scholarships are free tuition opportunities initiated to attract high performing high school students from the Hubei province in China into undergraduate programs at university of technology at Sydney.
The university of technology at Sydney offers this opportunity to help highly intelligent students from the Hubei region in china. China has become a global power house with most of the world’s supply chain snaking through it.
It is imperative therefore, to build the manpower of its citizens to be able to meet with the technical demands of a growing world.
The university of technology Sydney was established in the year 1988 as a public research university. It is established in research, innovation and vocational courses. UTS is a highly rated university in the global city of Sydney. UTS has a strong connection with industry and a major player in the field of tech.
Before its present form, UTS traces its history far back beyond 1988. It is a school with a mission to lead in research and provide a relevant education to its students.
The location of the school is the world-famous Sydney, the melting pot of culture and global commerce.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF UTS HUBEI SCHOLARSHIPS?
There are great potentials that would otherwise go to waste without an opportunity like this. But more than that, there is the opportunity to travel out of China which may not have been possible without the scholarship. Travel in itself opens people’s minds and make them more receptive and accommodating. The scholarship also enhances the fluency of the student in a foreign language, which is English.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR UTS scholarships?
This is not a scholarship that is open to all. To apply you must meet the following conditions:
- You should be an international student. Not from New Zealand or Australia and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- You must be a citizen of China
- You must have completed secondary school studies or the Gaokao which is comparable to the Australian year 12.
- You must have the qualifications to be admitted to UTS
- You meet the necessary criteria for admission into UTS.
- Can commence full studies in Sydney in 2020 or 2021
- You must not be sponsored by the government.
- shouldn’t be a recipient of any other scholarship.
- Candidate must be academically sound and with high promise.
HOW ARE CANDIDATES SELECTED
The UTS scholarships are merit-based scholarships. It is awarded to the applicant with the highest score in the Gaokao which the highest level in high school in Hubei region. When there is more than one person with the highest score there will be an interview where students are asked how they will contribute to their local community if given the scholarship. So applicants are to submit a response to the above question when they are applying. This is only for Chinese students.
HOW TO APPLY :
You begin by applying to study a program at UTS through the university website international student.
- you must have been admitted into an undergraduate program at UTS before you can apply for this scholarship.
- Language requirement; you are expected to have any of the following certificates;
For many indigent students’ scholarships have presented a way out of the cycle of poverty. So many millions of dollars are invested each year by individuals, governments and agencies for this purpose.
The need for it will keep rising as the world keep needing unique solutions. The UTS Hubei scholarship meets a special need as it seeks to give the brightest from the Hubei province in China a shot a brighter life.
Each year another student gets this privilege and takes his ambition to the next level.