Scholarships Program at BST College, Ethiopia
Awards are another resource to help the students afford the degree. Therefore, BST College is providing Scholarships Program at BST College, Ethiopia for the academic year 2020-21.
The award is accessible for domestic students who want to start the undergraduate degree program at the college in Ethiopia.
Established in 2016, BST College was formerly conceived in one of the faith-based higher institutions in Ethiopia. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs for students.
Why at BST College? BSTC strives to deliver flexible, accessible, relevant, and affordable learning opportunities through the provision of balanced knowledge.
The bursary will provide full & half scholarships for students attending their education in all the three campuses. There are more than 30 awards available.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: BST College
- Department: NA
- Award: Full and half scholarship
- Number of Awards: More than 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Ethiopia
Scholarships Program at BST College, Ethiopia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Ehiopia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The grant is highly committed to serving the community through versatile approaches such as philanthropies, awards, and start-up business sponsoring, etc.
- There are more than 30 students who are directly granted full & half scholarships attending their education in all the three campuses, and branches at all levels of education in all modalities.
- How to Apply for the Scholarships Program at BST College, Ethiopia: For being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the permanent residency proof and previous degree transcripts of all the school attended.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must hold a high school degree certificate with excellent academic records.
- Language Requirement: Students will need to meet the language requirements of the college.