Lanzhou University President International Scholarship
If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Lanzhou University President International Scholarship.
Established in 1909, Lanzhou University is a key comprehensive university directly under the Ministry of Education of China. It has a total of 27599 full-time students among them 3878 graduate students.
Why study at Lanzhou University? LU boasts a wide range of disciplines and has a large number of advantageous disciplines. The faculty of this university shares both personal and pragmatic knowledge for those who care deeply about individual student success.
The scholarship covers tuition fees, registration fees, accommodation fees, insurance fees, as well as stipend.
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: Lanzhou University
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in China
Lanzhou University President International Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the grant
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in chemistry, physics, materials science, earth science, plant zoology, mathematics, engineering, biology and biochemistry, environment and ecology, clinical medicine, medicine and toxicology, and agricultural science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Non-Chinese citizens, hold valid passports, in good health.
- Degree and Age Requirements: Applicants for Bachelor Degree studies must have a High school diploma and under the age of 25; Applicants for Master Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s Degree and under the age of 35; and applicants for Doctoral Degree studies must have a Master’s Degree and under the age of 40.
- Applicants shall have excellent academic performance and/or research potential.
- Applicants may not concurrently hold other programmes offered by the Chinese government or other institutions.
- HSK Certificate (Valid for 2 years), the requirements are as follows:
Applying for Bachelor’s:
- Literature, History, Philosophy: HSK4 210
- Chinese Language:HSK4 210 and HSKK Intermediate 60
- Other majors: HSK4 195
Applying for Master’s or PhD:
- Literature: HSK5 180 and HSKK Intermediate 50
- History, Philosophy: HSK5 180 Other majors: HSK4 210
- How to Apply for the Lanzhou University President International Scholarship: For being enlisted in this educational program, candidates are needed to take admission in the Bachelor’s,Masters and PhD degree program at Lanzhou University. After taking admission, candidates should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to upload personal statement, Foreigners Physical Examination Form (photocopy), Notarized highest diploma (photocopy), Notarized transcripts, Two Recommendation letters, Evidence of language proficiency, and Valid passport (photocopy).
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted in a Bachelor’s, master and PhD degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For students applying for Chinese language teaching program, HSK score must meet the requirements of Article 5 of “Qualifications”. Students applying for English language teaching program shall meet IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 80 or provide other proof of English level (expect native English speakers).