The METU Study International Grant in Hungary
Highly talented candidates from all over the globe have an excellent opportunity to apply for The METU Study International Grant in Hungary at Budapest Metropolitan University in Hungary.
Nice option is open for international candidates in Hungary
Budapest Metropolitan University is a private institute of higher education that was founded in 2000. It offers business, regular and special language special courses at the intermediate and advanced levels.
Why at Budapest Metropolitan University? This university provides both theoretical and practical knowledge for the students. Here they will get a high level of education in order to develop efficiency, competitiveness, quality and knowledge capital.
The successful students will get up to 50% off their next tuition fee.
- Course Level: Bachelors or Masters program
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Budapest Metropolitan University
- Department: NA
- Award: Get up to 50% off on tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Hungary
The METU Study International Grant in Hungary Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the bachelor‘s or master‘s degree program in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The METU Study Grant can be awarded to those students who participate in a fee-paying, Bachelor’s or Master’s program and whose student status are not suspended (i.e. have active student status in the current semester).
- 2) Per semester and per class
- a) Per the mode of study – Full time
- b) Per faculty: HFTGK- including Commerce, Business and Tourism programs
- KMK: including Art and Social science programs
- Per the language of training: English (including all students studying in the English language, also Hungarian students)
- How to Apply for the The METU Study International Grant in Hungary: In order to apply for this grant, applicants need to take admission to the university. Thereafter, they should apply online for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Please make sure that you submit your application with all the necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students with the highest corrected credit index and whose weighted grade point average (GPA) is at least a 4.5.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Budapest Metropolitan University.