New York University Falak Sufi Masters Scholarship
New York University Falak Sufi Masters Scholarship: The New York University invites applications for the Falak Sufi Scholarships awarded by the Graduate School of Arts and Science, the master’s program in Near Eastern Studies at the Kevorkian Center. International applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.Scholarship at New York University in USA
The Graduate School of Arts and Science (GSAS) is dedicated to the education and training of innovative and successful scholars, teachers, and professionals. GSAS works with faculty to recruit the most promising students of diverse backgr9iounds, to develop and manage high-quality academic programs, and to create conditions in which graduate students can gain expertise and conduct original research in their fields.Scholarship at New York University in USA
Worth of Award
- For 2019–20, the scholarship includes an academic-year stipend (a minimum of $28,145), tuition, student health insurance, and registration and services fees for up to two years, provided that academic standards of the Graduate School and the graduate program are met.
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
New York University Falak Sufi Masters Scholarship Eligibility
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the Scholarship at New York University in USA:
- Candidates for the master’s program in Near Eastern Studies are eligible to apply, including applicants to the program’s joint degree with Journalism, the concentration with Museum Studies, and the business track.
- The Falak Sufi Scholarship is to honour her memory and to support students from countries with a majority Islamic population in South Asia who might not otherwise be able to obtain a graduate education. These students, preferably female, will be enrolled in the two-year master’s program in Near Eastern Studies.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- All applicants must take the general test of the GRE unless stated otherwise in our department-specific application requirements information. The Graduate School requires applicants who are not native English speakers to submit official TOEFL score reports.
- The TOEFL requirement is waived if your baccalaureate or master’s degree was (or will be) completed at an institution where the language of instruction is English.
How to Apply for the New York University Falak Sufi Masters Scholarship
- Application information for all potential students to the master’s program in Near Eastern Studies can be found online in the GSAS Application Resource Center. The online application for admission is also the application for all Graduate School financial aid.
New York University Falak Sufi Masters Scholarship Deadline: The application deadline for fall 2019 admission is January 4, 2019.