International Baccalaureate Entrance Scholarships
Education is the most powerful weapon in developing academic skills. Therefore, to support candidates, the University of Manitoba is offering the International Baccalaureate Entrance Scholarships in Canada.
The award is available to students from all around the globe who wish to pursue a full diploma program for the academic year 2020/21.
The University of Manitoba is the largest university that offers over 100 degrees, diplomas, and certificates including professional disciplines such as medicine, law, and engineering.
Why study at the University of Manitoba? While studying at this university, students will gain meaningful experiences, necessary perspectives, valuable resources, and the best study facilities for building a bright future.
Each scholarship holder will receive the award amount according to the tier set by the University of Manitoba.
- Course Level: Full Diploma program
- Application Deadline: September 1st.
- University: University of Manitoba
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
International Baccalaureate Entrance Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Diploma program in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Completion of the full diploma program, including completion of the course Theory of Knowledge, the extended essay and involvement in volunteer work through the CAS (extra-curricular, community services activities) component
- A minimum grade of 4 or better on each of the three higher levels and the three subsidiary level papers
- Submission of IB results to the University of Manitoba Financial Aid and Awards Office by September 1st.
- How to Apply for the International Baccalaureate Entrance Scholarships: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must take admission in an International Baccalaureate diploma program at the University of Manitoba. After that applications must be submitted to the Admissions Office.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must attach academic transcripts, certificates and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If a student’s primary language is not English, they may be required to demonstrate English language proficiency to be admitted. Students with a grade of four or greater on the I.B. English examination will be considered to have met this requirement.