Myjobmag.com:Graduate Sales Executives Vacancy: MyJobMag is an upcoming jobs and recruitment website in Nigeria. Our goal is to make job search extremely easy. We also intend to simplify recruitment.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Graduate Jobs Sales / Marketing / Business Development
The ideal candidate will bring value to the customer and build long term relationships based on service excellence, superior quality and consistently exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Developing effective sales plans.
- Develop new and existing business opportunities and manage them.
- Ensure all products are promoted and offered to potential customers through all our available sales channels.
- You will establish strong links with new and existing businesses, both via the office and face to face.
- Meeting sales targets set by Reporting manager and contributing to team overall targets;
- Preparing and delivering presentations.
- Ensure excellent customer service delivery in all aspects of communication with our
FOR MORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES CLICK HERE
- Have a passion and proven track record in business development and consistent, demonstrable success.
- Self-motivation, determination, and flexibility are critical to this role
- Candidates must have a strong background and knowledge of strategic account management, sales process and solution selling.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 1 year experience
- Commercial awareness of B2B sales, with some direct experience.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Need to be a fantastic communicator, a natural sales person, ambitious, driven and incredibly motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Must be enthusiastic and professional.
Applicants should send CV and a cover letter noting why this position appeals to you including what we can sell on our website. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.