Joint China Scholarship at the University of Sheffield, UK
With the collaboration of the China Scholarship Council, the University of Sheffield is implementing the Joint China Scholarship at the University of Sheffield, UK funding for the academic year 2020-21.
Established in 1897, the University of Sheffield is a public research university in the UK. It is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world.
Why at the University of Sheffield? At this university, students will be taught by inspirational researchers and be able to see the work they do first hand. They challenge students to explore their own values and beliefs while enriching their understanding of others.
The studentship will cover university tuition fees, a grant for living costs and one return flight from China to the UK.
- Course Level: PhD
- Application Deadline: January 29, 2020
- University: University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Award: tuition fees, living costs, and one return flight
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Joint China Scholarship at the University of Sheffield, UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from mainland China (not including Hong Kong or Macau)
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Health, demographic change, and wellbeing, food security, sustainable agriculture, and the bio-economy,Secure, clean and efficient energy, Smart, green and integrated transport, Climate action, environment, resource efficiency, and raw materials, The changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective societies, Secure societies – protecting freedom and security of citizens
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible,
- You must be applying to start a new full-time PhD program at the university
- You must also be intending to return to China once your program is completed
- How to Apply for the Joint China Scholarship at the University of Sheffield, UK: For grasping the opportunity, candidates are advised to take admission to the D. degree program at the university and also fill the CAS application form
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for proof of previous degrees, two references provided by academic staff at university-level institutions where you’ve previously studied, supporting the statement, research proposal, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: for taking admission, students must hold a masters degree
- Also, fulfil the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Claimants need to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.