Scholarships Program at Myanmar IVY College
The Myanmar IVY College of Business and Technology is pleased to announce The Scholarships Program at Myanmar IVY College for brilliant students who have a dream of graduating from a reputable university across Myanmar.
The program is open for Myanmar applicants who want to undertake a bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
The Myanmar IVY College of Business and Technology is a comprehensive university in Myanmar. It offers undergraduate, graduate and other degree programs for students.
Why at the Myanmar IVY College of Business and Technology? The university aims to provide internationally-recognized business and technology-related educational programs by retaining faculty members who are at the forefront of their respective fields.
The Myanmar IVY College of Business and Technology will provide the 50% tuition waiver for winning candidates.
- Course Level: Bachelors and pre-masters
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Myanmar IVY College of Business and Technology
- Department: NA
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Myanmar
Scholarships Program at Myanmar IVY College Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Myanmar.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, aspirants have to enroll in the undergraduate and pre-masters program at the university.
- How to Apply for the Scholarships Program at Myanmar IVY College: For being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission in the undergraduate and pre-masters degree program at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to provide the personal statement outlining the following topics such as achievements, an explanation of why the current course of study is chosen, future career goals and send it to email@example.com.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a high school degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to submit the standardized scores such as IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 500 or iTEP four or Foundation Program.