Lazarski University in Poland invites applications for the Lazarski University Foundation scholarships open to applicants who enrolled to the Lazarski University for the academic year.
Lazarski University Foundation scholarships is a grant programme awarded to current students and those who want to start studying at Lazarski University.
The programme is aimed at supporting students who are talented, studious and socially active but do not have sufficient resources to cover the tuition fee.
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
Worth of Full Tuition Lazarski University Foundation Scholarships
- The grant covers the whole or a part of the tuition fee at Lazarski University.
- The total sum available for the academic year 2018/2019 is PLN 20,000.
- If you are starting your studies at Lazarski University or you already are our student and your average grade has always been above 4.2, you can apply.
- Students from outside Poland can also apply.
How to Apply for the Full Tuition Lazarski University Foundation Scholarships
- You have to fill in an electronic application form available on below and attach documents confirming your achievements, a declaration of your average grade (included in the application form) and a declaration of your income (a specimen available on the Foundation website).
- The Grant Committee will verify the declaration of your average grade based on the data provided by the programme Uczelnia XP. Thus, it is not necessary to obtain any confirmation documents from the Dean’s Office.
- You can check your average grade for the whole period of studies on . In order to get access, login to Wirtualna Uczelnia with your usual login details.
- A declaration of income must be signed. A document without a signature will not be accepted.
Full Tuition Lazarski University Foundation Scholarships Deadline: applications Closes soon.