Programs at University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
Get financial support to start your educational journey in Sri Lanka by applying for the Programs at University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka .
The sponsorship will be granted to those domestic applicants who want to take part in the undergraduate degree program in Sri Lanka.
Founded in 1978, the University of Peradeniya is located in Peradeniya in the Central Province of Sri Lanka. It is number one ranked university in Sri Lanka and offers various degree-level programs.
Why at the University of Peradeniya? Peradeniya strives to offer globally recognized knowledge and education to knowledge seekers at undergraduate, postgraduate and non-graduate levels. They deliver education, training by conducting professional and curriculum-based teaching and learning.
There are three awards available offered by the University of Peradeniya. The sponsorship will provide the amount of Rs. 1,200.00 p.a. for the duration of the course of studies.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: University of Peradeniya
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Award: Rs.1,200.00 p.a
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Sri Lanka
- The award can be taken in Sri Lanka
Programs at University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in the faculty of science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants must secure first place in Biological Science and, first and second places in Physical Science in order of merit at the General Science Qualifying Examination.
- How to Apply for the Programs at University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka: For grasping the opportunity, students are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have to fulfil the following requirements:
- Students must have the minimum stipulated number of credits for degree programme / Obtaining a GPA of ? 2.0
- Having not more than one course (module) with grade D+
- Aspirants must have no course (module) with grade D or less
- Applicants must have more than 50% marks from the specified final examination
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the Sri Lankan language.