Get financial support to start your academic journey in the United States. The Emerson Electric Corporation is giving an opportunity to apply for the ASCO Engineering Scholarship in the USA .
Emerson Electric Co. is an American multinational corporation that provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. ASCO Numatics, a company of Emerson, has been the world’s leading manufacturer of comprehensive flow control and pneumatics solutions for over 100 years.
ASCO Numatics will award two $5,000 scholarships to U.S. engineering students who are pursuing careers in industrial automation-related disciplines. Additionally $1,000 grants will be made to the engineering departments of the colleges in which the winners are enrolled.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- Organization: Emerson Electric Corporation
- Department: NA
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the USA
ASCO Engineering Scholarship in the USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Graduate degree in Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or legal U.S. resident
- Applicants must have completed their sophomore year in a bachelor’s degree program or enrolled in a graduate program, at the time of application
- For students enrolled in a 4+ year bachelor’s program, those who have completed their sophomore/second year when applying for this application will be considered
- Winning participants are not eligible to apply for future ASCO scholarships
- How to Apply for the ASCO Engineering Scholarship in the USA: In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need to attach the supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.