The British University in Egypt is giving a chance to expand the career in the right direction through its Academic Achievement Scholarships at British University for the year 2020.
The program is furnished to attract high-achieving domestic students who are going to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program in Egypt.
Great offer for applicants to get financial assistance for higher education in Egypt.
Established in 2005, the British University in Egypt is a private Egyptian university in El Sherouk, Egypt. It provides a British style of education and awards degrees validated by its partner UK universities and the Egyptian Supreme Council of Universities.
Why at the British University in Egypt? BEU’s mission is to promote cultural, economic, social and technological development through the creation and dissemination of new knowledge via research and capable graduates.
The British University in Egypt will provide up to 35% tuition fee for students based on percentage.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020-21
- University or Organization: The British University in Egypt
- Department: NA
- Awards: Up to 35% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Egypt
Academic Achievement Scholarships at British University Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Egypt
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject stream offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, aspirants must have a minimum percentage of 80% in their previous degree.
- Candidates have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- How to Apply for the Academic Achievement Scholarships at British University: Firstly, applicants are required to register in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit a birth certificate, six passport-size photos and applicant & legal guardian’s national id.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must complete Arabic & Religion exams as per the level of Thanwaya Amma either in Egypt or at the level of the national & official reviews of the concerned countries of high school certificate.
- All Egyptian male students must attend and pass (Military Education) subject during the period of study at the BUE to meet the graduation requirements.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to meet the following criteria: Applicants must either sit for the BUE English Test (Aptis), administered by the British Council in Cairo or submit a valid academic IELTS certificate with a minimum score of 6.0.