University of Dundee CEPMLP Anglo American Scholarship
The University of Dundee is providing students an opportunity to apply for the University of Dundee CEPMLP Anglo American Scholarship for the academic year 2019-2020.
The grant is available for those sparkling candidates who wish to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree program in Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy.
Founded in 1881, the University of Dundee is organized into nine schools containing multiple disciplines. It offers a degree in many subject areas and consistently ranked within the top 300 universities in the world and within the top 40 in the UK by national university rankings.
Why at the University of Dundee? The university empowers students to develop their potential and take confident informed steps towards their future. It also gives students skills and confidence to make a positive change.
Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £25,000.
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Award: £25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in the UK
University of Dundee CEPMLP Anglo American Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Angola, Argentina, Botswana, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Namibia, Peru, South Africa, Zambia are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to display intellectual ability and leadership potential, have a proven track record and potential to rise to positions of influence and preferably be qualified lawyers having had some post-degree work experience in mining in the government, private sector, or academia.
- How to Apply for the University of Dundee CEPMLP Anglo American Scholarship: In order to apply for this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit their award applications and supporting documents to the email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: You need to provide a 250-word personal statement, emphasize your ability to make a difference in the world, illustrated by your leadership qualities, skills in communications and the ability to influence people and decisions, networking ability, ambition and plans for the future and potential on the LLM degree programme, your strength of character and integrity, outside interests, hobbies and activities.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants must have to hold a degree of an equivalent standard to at least a good UK upper second class honors degree or higher.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to be able to demonstrate a high level of English language competence minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, with no component less than 6.0.