SOAS International Undergraduate Research Award
Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for this SOAS International Undergraduate Research Award. This opportunity is currently available for the academic year of 2020-21.
This award is being given to providing monetary support to students to conduct an independent study project during the summer. This research to be supported by the grant will include a 10,000 words essay on an approved topic of the student’s choice.
SOAS University of London is a public research university based in London, England. It was opened in 1916 and is known as the world’s leading institution for the study of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Why study at SOAS University of London? This is leading university where students can get world-class to teach, primarily in law, politics, economics, finance and management, development studies, languages and cultures, history, the arts and others. The university is a home to 5,237 students in which 26% are international.
The SOAS University of London will provide several awards valued up to £571 each. These financial aid positions will contribute to cover the cost of an Independent Study Project
- Course Level: Undergraduate research
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: N/A
- Awards: £571 each
- Number of Awards: Several awards
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
SOAS International Undergraduate Research Award Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are reserved for all students living in any part of the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is available for the undergraduate course in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: All applicants are required to meet the given eligibility criteria:
- Must be full-time undergraduates
- After completion of the research project, the award recipients are required to submit a brief report to be countersigned by their ISP supervisor
- Only available to current
- Must a university student or a graduate at the time of attending.
- Professional experience can be acknowledged as equivalent to a university qualification.
- Participants must be 18 or over at the time of attendance.
- How to Apply for the SOAS International Undergraduate Research Award: This scholarship will be granted to those who are undertaking a full-time undergraduate degree program at SOAS University of London by using this form. Once you hold the offer for the program in any subject, you can apply by using this online application form for an award.
- Supporting Documents: Application must submit a reference form to your ISP supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant must meet all the entry requirements. After meeting all the needs candidates can send their application for admission.
- Language Requirement: To meet all the language requirement of the university, all non-native English-speaking must have:
- IELTS, 6.5 overall or higher, with at least 6 in all subscores,
- TOEFL Paper-based test, Pearson Test of English a score of 59-64
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)Grade B.