25 EU Excellence Undergraduate Financial Aid
Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of the 25 EU Excellence Undergraduate Financial Aid funded by the University of Sussex for the academic year 2020-2021. The program is available for EU (non-UK) students.
The funding program is awarded to motivated students, to reward excellent academic performance before taking up a place at Sussex.
Founded in 1981, the University of Sussex is a leading research-intensive university has ranked sixth in one of the reputable universities in the UK. It has a number of its schools and buildings as well as the ongoing expansion of its student housing facilities.
Why at the University of Sussex? At this university, students will get many offers to study abroad program, also many opportunities to participate in different events and workshops. The university provides both practical and theoretical knowledge in any study area.
The scholarship holder will receive a £2,000 cash award, paid as two separate payments of £1,000 for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: April 26, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 25
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
25 EU Excellence Undergraduate Financial Aid Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from EU (non-UK) are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be domiciled in the EU (non-UK).
- Have achieved/are predicted excellent grades (see table for minimum grade required to be considered for the opportunity ).
- How to Apply for the 25 EU Excellence Undergraduate Financial Aid: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University. Complete the program application form after you have applied for your course.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts, certificates and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.