Sharon Lee Teng Siew International Scholarships
Applications are being accepted for the Sharon Lee Teng Siew International Scholarships from the outstanding students. This bursary is offered by the School of Information Systems at Singapore Management University.
The program is designed for candidates from all around the world who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Valuable opportunity to join undergraduate degree program in Singapore
Established in 2000, Singapore Management University has six schools that offer undergraduate, graduate, PhD, professional and executive development programmes for the international students.
Why at the Singapore Management University? In this university, students will acquire knowledge about the course during lectures. There are various interesting career opportunities available at SMU which offers you professional growth and success.
The University will provide the award amount of $10,500 per year to successful applicants.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline: March 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Award: $10,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Singapore
Sharon Lee Teng Siew International Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Full-time undergraduates of any nationality from the School of Social Sciences
- Good academic performance
- Active involvement in CCA and/or community service
- Good leadership skills and character records
- With demonstrated financial needs
- How to Apply for the Sharon Lee Teng Siew International Scholarships: To be considered for the grant, aspirants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being a university student, aspirants will apply online via the Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: After applying online, you need to upload the following documents using the online upload function at Applicant’s Self Service, such as academic transcripts/certificates, passport particulars page for permanent residents, passport particulars page and Singapore student pass for non-citizens, secondary school examination results, high school examination results, if any SAT or ACT or IELTS or TOEFL scores School Testimonials / Extra-Curricular Activity / Co-Curricular Activity / Special Achievements / Award Records.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognized for the purpose of admission.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.