Law Office of Matthew L Sharp Annual Scholarship
The Law Office of Matthew L. Sharp is proud to announce its Law Office of Matthew L Sharp Annual Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021. The program is awarded to any US citizen or permanent US resident.
The program offers a $1,000 scholarship to a student who submits the strongest essay focusing on the given topic. The grant is available to those aspirants who will be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate).
The Law Office of Matthew L Sharp represents individuals injured by the unlawful conduct of others. It focuses on representing clients in connection with insurance disputes, including bad faith claims, delay or underpayment of claims, or the failure to defend.
The Law Office of Matthew L Sharp understands the increasing cost of college tuition makes it more difficult to graduate college for many outstanding students across the nation. Matthew Sharp helps clients get money damages for auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, elder abuse, and defective products.
Every year, the Law Office of Matthew L. Sharp offers a $1,000 scholarship to a student who submits the strongest essay focusing on the given topic.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Law Office of Matthew L. Sharp
- Department: NA
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the USA
Law Office of Matthew L Sharp Annual Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are acceptable from across the United States.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to undergraduate or graduate students who will take part in this essay contest.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Aspirants will be enrolled full-time in fall 2020 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
- How to Apply for the Law Office of Matthew L Sharp Annual Scholarship: In order to apply for the opportunity , you must complete the online form which appears below in the “apply now” section. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered. The winner consents to the use of his/her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the mattsharplaw.com/academic-scholarship website.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to write an essay of 1,500 words or less. Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: wordpress.com. Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. The work must be your own.
- Admission Requirements: The Scholarship winner must provide proof of full-time enrollment.