You can find out your AP ePass status by visiting the official website of AP epass and clicking on the ‘ap scholarship status’ option. Once you supply the needed information, your AP ePass status will be displayed on the screen.
The aim of Ap ePASS platform is designed to help qualified students who cannot afford their school fees to apply for the AP scholarship and learn. The Andhra Pradesh state government will pay the school fees of the student as designated by the college in the form of Ap ePASS scholarship. Students who applied for the program should go and check their AP ePASS status online.
What is AP ePass Scholarship
The Government of Andhra Pradesh state has started a new scholarship scheme that will be helpful for students who are currently pursuing pre-matric or post-matric education. You can easily apply for the scholarship opportunity by going to the official website of AP ePass Scholarship. The scholarship will be available for all of the candidates till the end of this year. You can easily get a lot of benefits by applying for the different types of scholarship schemes presented by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- Eligible students
- Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. 200000 or below.
- Students who belong to BC, EBC, and Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. 100000 or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
- In-Eligible Students
- Students belonging to categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC, and DW(Disabled).
- SC, ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing part-time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses.
- Students of BC, EBC, and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
Eligible Courses for AP ePass Scholarship
The following courses are eligible to get the scholarship benefits:-
|Group – I
|Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses) in Medicine Engineering Technology Management Agriculture Veterinary and Allied Sciences Business Finance Business Administration Computer Applications/ Science Commercial pilot License course
|Group – II
|Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, Ph.D. and post-doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all postgraduate, graduate-level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
|Group – III
|Degree courses(not covered in group I & II) NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
|Group – IV
|Intermediate ITI/ITCs Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Courses Not Eligible
Scholarships are not awarded for training courses like-
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses
- Private Pilot license Courses.
- Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of all India and State levels.
Eligible Colleges for AP ePass Scholarship
You can get the scholarship if you are currently studying in these colleges:-
- All Post Matric Colleges in Andhra Pradesh are approved by the Government of Andhra Pradesh/Competent Authority.
- The list of colleges is communicated by Administrative Departments (Departments of Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Health Medical and Family Welfare, Employment and Training) to the Commissioner of Social Welfare.
Benefits Of The AP ePass Scholarship Scheme
The following are the benefit of the Andhra Pradesh epass scholarship:-
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Students, Andhra Pradesh
|Reimbursement of tuition fees and maintenance charges or mess charges
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Students, Andhra Pradesh
|The scholarship amount ranges from INR 182 per month to INR 962 per month for 10 months
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Community Students, Andhra Pradesh
|The students of class 6th to 8th will receive INR 600 per annum The students of class 9th and 10th will receive INR 800 per annum
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Community Students, Andhra Pradesh
|The scholarship amount ranges from INR 240 per month to INR 962 per month for 10 months
|Veda Vyasa Scheme for Vedic Education (VV-VE), Andhra Pradesh
|The scholarship amount ranges from INR 1,000 per month to INR 3,000 per month
|Gayathri Scheme for Academic Excellence (GS-AE) Andhra Pradesh
|The scholarship amount ranges from INR 7,500 to INR 20,000
|Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE), Andhra Pradesh
|Scholarship ranging from INR 5,000 to INR 20,000
|NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme for BC and EBC Students
|Financial assistance of up to INR 10 Lakh
|Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
|Financial assistance of up to INR 10 Lakh One-way economy class tickets for the shortest route Reimbursement of total visa fees
|NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
|Institution fee (payable to the institution) Monthly stipend (payable to the student)
|Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship, Andhra Pradesh
|Scholarship benefit of INR 1 Lakh to 3 Lakh
|Vidyadhan – Andhra Intermediate Scholarship Program
|Scholarship ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 60,000 per annum
The following documents must be submitted in this scholarship:-
For AP ePASS Fresh Registrations
- Student last year exam certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Residential certificate
- Ration Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mothers and fathers ID Proof
- Scan Bank Passbook with the bank account and IFSC Code
For AP ePASS Renewal Registrations
- Student Previous year application numbers
- Student Scanned Aadhar card
- Previews Semester Mark Sheet
- Fathers Aadhar card
- Mothers Aadhar card
- Ration Card
- Current mobile Number
- Marks List according to qualification
- Bank account number details
- Choose the course for which you want to apply for
- Choose from the option of pre-matric or post matric as per your demand.
- To get admission or registration form, click on “Registration button”.
- Provide your Aadhaar and ration card details and all the necessary details.
- Give details of your parents or guardian as directed.
- Give details of your school or college as well as the course.
- Give the state bank account number clearly with IFSC code.
- Mention your income status and income status.
- Upload the required documents, enter the captcha and click on the ‘submit button’ when you finish.
- Print the application form for future reference.
The candidates selected for this is scholarship will be based on the following selection criteria:-
- It is necessary to submit the application form online within one month from the date of admission.
- The principal of the Colleges or schools should issue the bona fide certificate on the same day of submission of the application form (hard copy) in the college.
- Verification would be done physically twice in a year.
- Within one month of re-opening of the college.
- Within one month from the last date of closing of Admissions.
- An officer from any of the Government departments verifies the Certificates and confirms their candidature on the Starting day of AP Epass.
- If any candidate missed the process will have to face many problems. Hence, the Government has introduced the Biometric Process of Verification. The school or college can conduct this at any time. The overall process should be completed within one month of submission of the application.
How To Check Your AP epass Status:
- Visit the official website of AP epass
- Click on the option ‘ap scholarship status’
- Fill the required or needed details on this page such as SSC hall ticket number, exam category, the application number, academic year, date of birth.
- Click on the “Get Status” button to know and confirm your current status of your application for the scholarship of ap epass. Students can take the print out of the application or scholarship status.
How to apply for the renewal of the ePass Scholarship in Andhra Pradesh?
Follow the below steps to renew the AP ePass Scholarship.
- Visit AP EPass Website
- Click on “Student Services”.
- Click on the ‘Click Here’ option next to “Renewal of Applications”.
- Fill in the required details such as SSC Hall Ticket No, DOB, SSC Pass Year to renew Scholarship.
AP ePASS Bank Status
The candidate can either go to the bank or check his or her AP ePASS bank status with his or her phone.
To receive scholarship, the candidate must have a bank account in any of the nationalized banks. Any student or college who desires to change his or her bank account to the one given on the website will have to submit the original bank documents with account particulars to the concerned welfare officers who can submit a change request to the PMU.
Reason For Rejection
Your scholarship can be rejected based on the following conditions:-
- If the student is not bonafide.
- Incorrect caste or annual Income details.
- Non-submission of caste, Income certificates.
- Non-receiving of renewal proposal.
- Claiming scholarship for same level courses.
- Not recommended by the Field Officer.
- Students admitted under management quota .
- Incorrect course & year of study.
- Non-submission of enclosures.
- Incorrect course & year of study.
- Non-submission of hard copy of the application.
- If the student is not physically present.
- Discontinued/Detained students in case of renewals.
- Claiming scholarship for same level courses.
- Previous sanction verification for renewal.
- Non-receiving of hard copy for Fresh.
What to do if ap epass application is rejected?
If your application got rejected, then first check what is the reason for rejection from the official website. The officials will mention the appropriate reason for rejecting your application. In general, reason will be like submitting incomplete certificates such as educational or income certificate or caste certificate or wrong date of birth or etc., check for the same. Along with the reason some information will be provided to you to find the way and whom to approach to resolve the issue such as verification officer or district officer or college principal or correct income certificate or etc. Check the complete set of instructions and FAQs on application at the official link mentioned above.
Terms And Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to apply for the scholarship:-
- AP ePass is fairly open for all the candidates belonging to any of the categories such as General, OBC, SC, ST.
- It is important for students to attach a hardcopy of photocopy of the SBI bank passbook with the application form.
- Candidates must provide their own effective email ID and mobile phone number.
- All the details and documents produced by the applicant must be genuine and authentic. If the given information is obtained wrong, then the application and data collected will be rejected.
- Suspect applications will not be sent for scholarships and will be discarded at the same time.
- Failed students are not eligible and should not apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates who have applied for the scholarship or are willing to apply are suggested to not share their individual details, bank account number, IFSC code, class 10th/12th roll number, password, and other delicate information with anyone.
- The applicants can review their application status from time to time on the official website.
- Candidates are required to have their ID and password produced at the time of application to see the scholarship status.
- Candidates, who are already enrolled with the portal have to renew the account by adding the updates. No new registration is required.
- All updates regarding the scholarship are updated on the official portal at a regular interval time. Candidates are requested to stay in contact for regular updates.
- Candidates are suggested to check the scholarship updates on the portal on a regular basis. They must obey all the instructions timely and carefully so that they cannot miss the chance to get the scholarship.
Conclusion: How To Find Out Your AP ePASS Status
Candidate who applied for the AP ePASS scholarship can easily check his application progress online. The applicant need to visit the official website, enter the registration ID and the password.
FAQs: How To Find Out Your AP ePASS Status
How do I check my AP ePass status?
Login Details of applicants to apply for AP ePass Status 2023. Candidates should have to log in with their Applicant ID and enter all the detail like 10th H.no, Scholarship registration number, and click on the Submit button.