Petroleum Engineers Society Scholarship
Petroleum Engineers Society Scholarship: The Imomoh Scholarship was endowed to the SPE Foundation by Egbert Imomoh to support excellence in education for students from the Africa Region. The recipients will be awarded a single payment of USD 2,000.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2018
Eligible Countries: African countries included in the SPE African Region list (See in link below)
To be taken at (country): USA
Field of Study: Petroleum Engineering and other related Degrees related to the oil and gas industry. The Gus Archie Scholarship is restricted to first-year petroleum engineering students.
FOR MORE AFRICAN SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
- Must be pursuing a master’s degree in petroleum engineering
- Must be from a country in the SPE Africa Region
- Comply with sanction policy (View in link below)
- Complete the electronic application submission process
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: USD 2,000
Duration of Scholarship: single payment
How to Apply:
- Submit the online application form by noon CDT (UTC-5) on 15 April.
- You must submit at least one recommendation and documentation for entry exams (if applicable).
Award Provider: Egbert Imomoh