Jason D. Mills & Associates Academic Scholarship
Applicants are invited to apply for the Jason D. Mills & Associates Academic Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open to any US citizen or permanent US resident.
The program offers an award amount of $1,500 for providing financial assistance to the qualified individual whose essay best addresses the topic.
The Jason D. Mills & Associates is a law firm located in Las Vegas, Nevada has successfully handled thousands of cases for thousands of clients. It prides itself on the fact that the majority of its clients are either direct referrals from former clients or fellow Nevada attorneys.
Jason D. Mills & Associates support thousands of people like you recover temporary and permanent disability payments and get their medical bills paid for industrial injuries and occupational illnesses.
The Jason D. Mills Law Offices is offering a scholarship of $1,500 that will provide financial assistance to the qualified individual whose essay best addresses the topic.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Department: NA
- Award: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
Jason D. Mills & Associates Academic Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the USA are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate course
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in fall 2020 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
- The work must be their own.
- How to Apply for the Jason D. Mills & Associates Academic Scholarship: All applications must be filled out and materials received via the form below inside the “apply now” section. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to write an essay of 1,500 words or less. Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/. Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. Essays submitted as GoogleDoc Files, private blog posts, etc. will not be considered. You will also be asked to submit a current photo to be published in an announcement to recognize this year’s winner on our website.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity , you must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”.
- Language Requirement: English