La Trobe University Excellence Scholarship (CES) is a scholarship available to cover tuition fees for high-achieving international students accepted into our undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs. The scholarships are worth between a 15%, 20% and 25% deduction on annual tuition fees for the duration of your studies and are limited in number.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for La Trobe University Excellence Scholarship, you must:
- be applying to study a Higher Degree program at any La Trobe campus.
- meet course prerequisites and have an International Baccalaureate Diploma score of at least 26 or higher (Australian Equivalency), for undergraduate studies.
- meet course prerequisites and have a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 65 per cent or higher (Australian Equivalency), for postgraduate coursework studies.
La Trobe will be a University known for its excellence and innovation in relation to the big issues of our time, and for its enthusiasm to make a difference. It is one of the top three Universities in Victoria, one of the top dozen nationally and one of the top 300 internationally.
Applicants for La Trobe University Excellence Scholarship have to take IELTS test for entry, If they are having their TOEFL results sent directly to La Trobe, the TOEFL institutional code is 9785. La Trobe Melbourne offers English language tuition. After you complete the English for Further Studies Advanced Stage 5B Certificate at an acceptable level, you can enter most courses without sitting another English test.
Course Level: La Trobe University Excellence Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at La Trobe University.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are tenable in various subjects offered by the La Trobe University.
Undergraduate courses for international students
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Biomedicine
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Finance)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Industrial)
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of International Business
- Bachelor of IT
Postgraduate courses for international students
- Juris Doctor
- Master of Accounting and Financial Management
- Master of Applied Linguistics
- Master of Art Therapy
- Master of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- Master of Biotechnology Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Financial Analysis
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Health Administration
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Business Information Management and Systems
- Master of Chemical Sciences
- Master of Communication (Public Relations)
- Master of Community Planning and Development
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Cybersecurity (Business Operations)
- Master of Cybersecurity (Computer Science)
- Master of Cybersecurity (Law)
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Educational Leadership and Management
- Master of Electronic Engineering
- Master of Engineering (Electronics)
- Master of Engineering (Manufacturing)
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Exercise Physiology
- Master of Financial Analysis
- Master of Financial Analysis (Financial Risk Management)
- Master of Financial Analysis (Investment)
- Master of Health Information Management
- Master of Health Sciences
- Master of Information and Communication Technology
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology (Computer Networks)
- Master of International Business
- Master of International Development
- Master of International Relations
- Master of Laws
- Master of Laws in Global Business Law
- Master of Management
- Master of Management (Corporate Governance and Risk)
- Master of Management (Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
- Master of Management (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Management (Project Management)
- Master of Management (Sport Management)
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Nanotechnology
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Business Analytics)
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA Australian Extension)
- Master of Professional Accounting (Information Systems Management)
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health/Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science in Physical Sciences
- Master of Telecommunication and Network Engineering
- Master of TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
Nationality: International students other than Australia or New Zealand can apply for La Trobe University Excellence Scholarships.
Number of Awards: Numbers are not given.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for 2018 year.
How to Apply: It’s simple, all you need to do is apply for your course, if your chosen course is eligible to receive the scholarship and you meet the course entry requirements, the Scholarship Team will consider your scholarship eligibility. Once you receive your scholarship award letter (via email), send your scholarship and course offer acceptance letters to your Admissions Case Officer – their details and your acceptance deadline will be in your scholarship award letter.
To Apply, click HERE