Full Merit Scholarship at Monash University Australia
Full Merit Scholarship at Monash University Australia: Applications are currently ongoing for the Monash University Australia Full Merit Scholarship for International Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Full Merit Scholarship at Monash University Australia Details and FAQs
Monash University, Australia offers up to 31 full scholarships to international students undertaking Undergraduate or Postgraduate (coursework) degree at the University.
When is the application deadline?
- Round one: 15th October 2018
- Round two: 15th November 2018
- Round three: 15th January 2019
- Round four: 15th March 2019
- Round five: 15th April 2019
- Round six: 15th May 2019
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
What is the category of this opportunity?
Undergraduate or Postgraduate (coursework) degree
FOR MORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS CLICK HERE
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) MBBS must have completed at least 3 semesters.
What are the selection criteria?
- Based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum 85 WAM
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the Full Merit Scholarship at Monash University Australia ?
100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
What is the duration of the Full Merit Scholarship at Monash University Australia ?
Duration of programme. However, you must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester to retain this scholarship.
How to Apply for the Full Merit Scholarship at Monash University Australia
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as above).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.