Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana Fellowship
The Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana Fellowship (EPL Ghana) Public Service Fellowship equips high-achieving Ghanaian university graduates with transferable leadership skills to effect change into the public sector and beyond.
About the Award: EPL Ghana is for young leaders with 2.1 degree or above who have demonstrated clear interest in and commitment to public service in Ghana.
In a partnership with the National Service Scheme (NSS), completion of the first-year of the EPL Ghana Fellowship also fulfills the mandatory NSS requirements.
Value of Award: EPL Ghana provides an opportunity for top-performing graduates and young professionals to join the public service in a prestigious role that includes monthly professional trainings, robust supervision and mentoring, opportunity to travel, and ongoing career support and development.
Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana Fellowship Description
Course Level: Fellowship (Professional), Masters, Job
Application Deadline: 31st March 2019
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To Be Taken At (Country): Ghana
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Program: 2 years
Eligibility for the Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana Fellowship:
To apply, applicants should have a mix of the following criteria:
- Ghanaian national with no criminal history
- Must have academic standing of First Class or Second Upper (or 3.0 GPA and above)
- Enrolled in the final year of an undergraduate degree or a recent university graduate
- Entering the National Service Scheme (NSS) in the same year they apply to EPL Ghana
- Commitment to public service and demonstrated leadership potential
- Track record for community involvement and a passion for Ghana
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced professional environment
How to Apply for the Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana Fellowship:
- Current CV
- Passport photo (to be uploaded online)
- 2 essays:
- Describe your interest in the Civil Service and how being selected as an Emerging Public Leaders (EPL) Fellow fits into your personal and professional goals?
- Describe a situation when you demonstrated initiative and leadership.
Interested applicants can apply through this link before March 31, 2019