Earnest Scholarship Fund in USA, 2020
The Earnest Operations LLC is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Earnest Scholarship Fund in USA, 2020 for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is available for 50 undergraduate and graduate students.
The program is awarding $250,000 for students who best articulate how their education will enable their dreams across the United States.
Amazing opportunity for US applicants.
Earnest is a technology-enabled fintech lender in San Francisco that offers low-cost lending to financially responsible people, and allow them to customize their repayment plan to fit their needs.
Why should you join this program? Through this program, they believe in helping people realize their hopes and dreams through further education. Their mission is to make credit more accessible by reducing the costs and barriers faced by millions of financially responsible people.
The educational bursary will provide the award amount of $250,000 for the eligible students. There are fifty awards available.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Earnest Operations LLC
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: $250,000
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in the United States
Earnest Scholarship Fund in USA, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled, or soon be enrolled, as a full-time student at a Title IV accredited, not for profit U.S. college or university for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Applicants can be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (including DACA students)
- How to Apply for the Earnest Scholarship Fund in USA, 2020: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The submission of an essay should be 800–1,000 words answering one of the following questions:
- How will your college education help you achieve your goals?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- Admission Requirements: For being considered, aspirants must have a previous degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.