If you want to improve your writing skills and have interest in essay writing, then you can apply for the Bradshaw’s Law LLC Annual Academic Scholarship. The program is offered by the Bradshaw Law LLC for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program will provide a $1,000 Scholarship to qualified students from the US whose essay best addresses the topic.
Located in the heart of the United States, the Bradshaw Law LLC promises to serve clients with respect and on time. It represents those injured in car accidents, truck accidents, birth injuries, and medical malpractice.
The aim of the Bradshaw Law LLC’s is to provide the highest quality legal representation, while avidly protecting her clients. Bradshaw Law always focused on helping injured people and is highly aggressive in the pursuit of clients’ rights.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Bradshaw Law LLC
- Department: NA
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in USA
Bradshaw’s Law LLC Annual Academic Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate courses in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
- How to Apply for the Bradshaw’s Law LLC Annual Academic Scholarship: All applications must be filled out and materials received via the form below in the “apply now” section by the given deadline. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to write an essay of 1,500 words or less. Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/. Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. Only submit your own work. Essays submitted as GoogleDoc Files, private blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”.
- Language Requirement: Good knowledge of English must be essential for taking part in this essay scholarship.